Facebook Badge

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

19th birthday

Haven't blogged for a long time .How are you guys ? 

I just passed my 19th birthday .Yes .I am 19 now .Next year ,no more 1 as the initial for me .I feel so old now .Owwww 

I received a lot of love ,as always .I am thankful for that .I think all of you have given me more than what I deserve .Its just can't be described using words .

My bitches ,They were not with me on my birthday .But their souls were with me .I received loves by them .i know they will always stand by me like no matter what .Shhh bitches .we talk inside the group ya :) you guys know I love u right ? .And my guys too .Haha oh yeah I wanna take this chance to wish my 1-day-earlier bro Kthyng happy birthday ! Love u like hell muacks !!!!  

Oh yeah .I received two calls from people I cherish .1 was from A and her sister and the other one was from TJY .It was really really warming .A was a friend I met on tuition .Not really friend but I din know since when we became like really good friends and we encouraged each other in our life .i really cherish her .Fate let us meet togetger and I always belive we gonna have a very long friendship and plus I m going to study in nilai so soon and yeahhhhh we will be living close enough ! And A' sis ,S ,I always heard from A about you .You are always our inspiration .You have courage ,you are strong ,you are beautiful ...I hope I can lead my future life like you .TJY ,thanks lovely ! It was so nice chatting with you .We might have different opinions in some little things , but it doesn't stop us from being good friends isn't it ? Haha .i really miss u u know :( 

I thought my birthday would pass like ordinary day .I did not expect much because I am afraid that expectation leads to disappointment .I am always like that ,Too rational ,until I become a mean person .People who don't know me would think that I am a very arrogant bitch but what to do ? This is my personality .I am cold to strangers,But once we get to know each other ,I m crazy and you probably will think ' why on earth has such crazy person' 

Back to birthday 
.I received many texts that day .I knew I should be grateful and I told myself 'its enough .No celebration is ok .its just a day ' but I actually felt so lonely ,particularly on that day .I thought I could survive alone ,but on that day I realized we people are supposed to live as groups ,loneliness kills . 

I was planning to get some sleep .And then my babe J asked me to wait for her .She had sad things to tell me .Ok .i waited ,with my eyes half closed .And on strike 12am which was already the 17th feb ,she reached my door side with the other girls and they sang HB song to me .I really so gandong .And that time I really happy .like really really happy .It was really enough for me .J texted me a long message .Owww .And she gave me something that I wanted .it was given on Valentines Day .So should I say its my first valentines gift ? Haha .Thanks.You shouldn't have wasted so much money .

Oh well ,T lied to me on my bd.She said she couldn't get inti hostel as she forgt to bring keys ! I was so worried bout her but shit the rapid .I waited for nearly 1 hour to get back to hostel .Then she came to my hostel ,and we talked.When I went to bathe she put sunflowers (my favourite) on my desk .and she helped me choose a dress,saying that I just wore it once and I should wear more often .She probably knew that I was a lazy person n I would just get it on on the next day haha! Owww I was so surprised by the flowers ! She so sweet ! 
Thanks lovely ! 

On 17th feb ,I gt up like usual ,struggling whether I should go to biology class or not .Ok I am lazy (shh) .At last I did go ,But with sleepy body owwwwww:( It was like usual day ,We half slept in the class while listening to lecture .My sweet Kirthi,she gave me a small version hello kitty owwww .M I as cute as her ? I love it too much and I gonna put it in my display cupboard n take pic.Wait me get home ! Thx babe ! I did not sense anything wrong .After class ,C said there was a place at 3rd floor so we just went there .OK .When I reach the cubicle I was so startled .there was a pink Victoria Secret plastic bag in front of me ,with the balloons and all of my gals ! I really so surprised 
My brain was blank that time .I barely remembered what I had said that time ,I was just so ....blank lol .I know people would say I like the gifts they gave me .But that time I actually forgt about the gift .I was overwhelmed by love .I was thinking " how will I be if I did not get to know them last time ?" 

I just can't describe my feelings with words .Dear my girls ,You know me ,So I won't say much .I m so grateful ,so so so grateful .Fate brings us together .Time brings us closer .We are going to separate soon .But I know ,somehow we will remember the days back  in IICP .I know sometimes I am mean ,but I just really love you all ,Mayb what I say is wrong but I do not mean so .Forgive me .I will try to be a better person . <3 

Lastly ,I want to say thank you to my mommy .She is the one that teaches me that I should be independent ,She is my mentor ,Like forever .Without her ,there is no me .No one is perfect .Sometimes we argue but end up I know she loves me unconditionally .She is my best friend .She knows me .My daddy ,I love u too .I know u love me like I am yr princess.You fulfill my wishes ,You pamper me which no other guy will do.And to my two brothers ,I miss u guys so much .I really love you two ! Do u miss me ? Hehe 



1 comment: