Facebook Badge

Saturday, January 12, 2013

FOOD journey


Friday .Its a FOOD FINDING day .

Many people know i am on diet .Yeah i eat very little .But they always misunderstand what my ON DIEt means.i still eat ,anyway .Just ,I eat healthier food .But still i will have 1 day in 1 week which i allow myself to eat scrumptious food perhaps?haha.

yeah its FRIDAY! I usually go out with family and we go around Alor Star to find nice food .Sometimes we will go to other states like Penang .As you know ,Penang is the state which has most food for us to explore .WEll,but i still will control the amount of food i take in .But its not because i scare i will fat but my stomach storage becomes smaller after I control my diet for years .

日本章鱼烧^^ yummy
I love japanese food especially food in KAEDE .

tuna fish



japanese style curry chicken rice .my brother' favourite <3 td="td">

On 11 january 2013 we went to KAEDE to lunch .KAEDE has always been my family and friends' favourite.they sell yummy food there and the choices are many .But i usually order the same food when i got there haha .there are many japanese food outside there in other states too but i still love KAEDE the most .I dont know why ,just feel like being HOME perhaps .^^

the restaurant is not big but its comfortable


the menu outside the restaurant
then in the afternoon bout 4 something we went to high tea haha.but the place is kinda old .my mom said ,the place started selling  'ais kacang,laksa ,rojak and leh hu bao 鲤鱼包'since 20 something years ago ..full of history huh haha.i dont know how to describe the placebut if u are from alor star u will prpbably know.its located near the OLD pizza hut and 江夏堂


here 's the place


rojak and ice kacang


leh hu bao 鲤鱼包ok ,thats all.if you guys want me to post more blog posts bout food finding journey or you want to knw bout my diet plan ,do tell me .INDIAN cuisine perhaps?? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment