Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Life update part 2

Hi ,I know I have promised to blog about LIFE UPDATE PART 2 but I was just too lazy haha . 

Here I am going to talk about the FIRST experience I have ever had !!!! I PLAYED WITH A DOGGIE !!! 

I have phobia of all kinds of animals .even the cutest RABBIT .So don't expect me to have a MINION as pet even those minions do exist .i don't know why ,I just can't touch them .i feel like I am going to break them anytime .weird huh but this is so me .i still remember last time my brother raised a hamster .He named it ' Betty '. Everyday I watched him playing with Betty and let her to run around his laps.Believe it or not ,Betty was the weapon my brother used to threat me whenever I did not want to fulfill his wishes ! So Everytime I just ran to my ah ma n screamed for help .It might sound too ridiculous but I really couldn't stand with the furry little thing to go near me .i felt so geli and Betty was so so tiny .i was afraid that one day I might sit on her and she would just die like that .Oh shit even now I m still ' mo gun Chang ' haha . 
   Pet lovers, I m so sorry but try to understand me haha .Dont hate me I don't want to be like neither .

But ,there is actually MIRACLE! Yeahhhhhh....I hold a doggie of my friend ,Tyana and we took pictures ! I even played with him haha .For me ,its really unbelievable .I mean ,I had been having phobia of pets for nearly 18 years but recently I JUST BREAK THE WEIRD PHOBIA & HOLD THE DOG ! 

Ok here's the story . 
That day I went to Ipoh as what I had stated in my part 1 . When we reached her house,I immediately ran to staircase trying to avoid the doggie .i felt so lucky that Tyana 's mom dint actually allow tuffy to go upstairs .After we unpacked our things ,we went down to watch tv .Then Tuffy started to ran towards my way and try to jump up the sofa to reach me .OMG I really freaked out that time .Tuffy really very cute but look at his teeth .I was just scared that he might bite me or anything haha .Luckily Tyana took him away but he still loved to run to me when Tyana let him go .LOL . 

And second day at her house ,before we went out for breakfast at Poh Sam ,her mom asked me n Tyana to hold the dog and take pictures in garden .I was telling her that PLS HOLD TUFFY TIGHT I M SCARED!! After a few shots ,her mom actually handed Tuffy to me ! To me ! And I also maybe kisiao that time so I just tried to hold it .

You know,I could really feel Tuffy 's bones and I really had the thinking to let him go just like that .But then I realized his heart was beating .JUst like HUMAN ! I sound so stupid I know .Dog is living thing of course Tuffy 's heart is beating lol .But the feeling was like you had been locked inside a dark room for such a long time and suddenly the door opened and the morning sky was so beautiful ..that kind of feeling was somehow mixed with fear,thrill and joy because finally you felt something you had never felt before .

So ,I braved myself and let Tyana 's mother to take pictures of us .I still look not natural in picture but I was so overjoyed that I finally knew what kind of feeling was that to hold a dog .And since then ,I made some progressions more .When we in the house ,tuffy was running here and there .He tried to jump up my feet and use his teeth to somehow bite me (.tuffy is 3- month baby so he probably just likes to bite whatever things haha . ) At first I still felt geli and uncomfortable but slowly I just let it hopped around me ,licking my toe nails and playing on my lap haha .But I still couldn't really hold him up and kiss him .I still Couldn't .

I have to admit ,after 2-3 days spending time with tuffy ,I am no more the previous chicken - hearted joey :D The fact is I  actually FALL IN LOVE with tuffy .alright ,I miss him right now ! I really mean it. What Tyana said probably correct ,EVERYONE LOVES HER DOG ! 
Tyana ,me n Tuffy  :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment