Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Part 1 life update


Hey people .Whats up ? 

It's the second week since my A level Sem 2 started.Time flies .Now I have been in IICP for nearly 4 months .Hmm,I met amazing people here ,mostly girls ,though.haha .People askme whether I have met any HOT guys ? Um .No ? I not really know .College life is not like secondary school life .We don't really mix together .I mean ,we have different subjects so its kinda hard for all the guys and girls to mix together and talk .So ,I very very miss my male dudes .oh yeah my emo Thyng n banana n of course my neh Neh :)) 

Still ,every night I have to think about what should I wear for the following day .Guys,I know what you will think again .Yeah ,but I like fashion .I don't like to go out just with simple t n shorts .I love FRESH stuffs .I just love mix n pair the clothes .DONT judge me .I am not that kind of rich girl who can buy anything I want .Somehow there was one guy who misunderstood .He thought i rich but seriously I M NOT RICH .I do buy some branded stuffs but I know the limits .I just buy the stuffs I really really need .Ok ,I actually can't control myself when I shop .So ,DO NOT let me bring more than rm300! So ,I wonder who likes secondary school uniform better than what we are wearing to college now ? Tell me tell me :)) 

Proceed to Ipoh trip n 饥饿三十camp . 
PART 1 
Yeah I went to Ipoh last week with my coursemate ,Tyana Lee !!! I probably spent all the time eating there because there is TOO MUCH GREAT FOOD there .people who know me know that I m always eating healthily and avoiding oily food etc but I really ,really couldn't control myself .i really relished the time there .It was really fun to stay with tyana's family .They are so lovely n her mom actually very nice to me .She even paid for the stuffs we had bought .Thank you aunt n sorry I let you pay :) We went to Foh Sam to have dim sum .Um ,the food was quite ok .But the comments i heard from some of Instagramers are the dim sum there actually sucks .I don't know .But it was so crowded that day .Probably everyday .

My friend ,Tyana 


Our next stop was COFFEE AT 91 .Omg if you come to Ipoh you MUST go to this place ! This place is so so so adorable .Bur its kinda hard to find because its situated just beside the Tambun INN hotel which people might not easily see it.Well ,we 2 actually prepared to spend quite a lot of money on this round but it turned out ...so damn cheap ! We ordered the tiramisu in small bottles ,the mango delight and 2 cakes .Each of them just costed rm4.90++ .And the coffe we ordered just rm6.90 .The most important is ,They tasted just PERFECT ! I love tiramisu the most .Tiramisu is all over but it don't taste  too creamy .At the bottom there is some cookie-like chocolate .Oh ...it's heaven ! HEAVEN ! We ordered macaroons .2 for rm 3! So economy right ? People always tell me that macaroons taste too sweet but the macaroons there are so good .i really don't know how to further describe but if you try it ,you will know it . Oh yeah ,this shop has FB page .You may check it out .They change their menu every month so don't worry that you will getting bored of trying the same dessert :)  

Want part 2? 

1 comment:

  1. Where do you get your black and white stripes top from? Thanks

    ReplyDelete