Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

say BYE to my HAIR

yeah,its time to say bye to my hair......
so sad......but its not something that i should cry for ok??

my hair was long when i still in primary school.haha.boys loved to play our hair.its fun to have friends like that,cute haha><

my school is smallbt its a lovely school.we were so good that we won in many competitions.n we also did well in 2007 upsr,broke school record!high5!
i miss my school,i miss my old friends....
people change......all have grown up,no more little angel..
planning to cut lik this but dont know ok or not
wanna keep hair like this ..haiz
i found many colourful hair bands in my drawer..wen my hair was still long ,they were my prophety,but now,just rubbish......i hope i can keep my hair but the stupid school rules......

1 comment: