Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

UNDERSTANDING?? love??

 I still remmeber one of my best friend told me,"what we really need is understanding......"

 i am totally agree with that......
i love to share my secrets or my problems with friends who i really trust....
some friends,they will laugh and tell others when they know your secret....i hate that......if i share something with him or her,that means i trust them.....so its normal that they respect me.......

nowadays we really face a lot of problems,parents,friendship,love problems(which i think i wont have><),and injustice or unfair treatment from others.....
  my friend who is rotten apple in teachers'eyes told me that he had tried to be good but the teachers just made him sad.when he got his result the teacher couldnt believe that he did well and some of the students said he cheated !!wow,their big mouth made a person feel discouraged,a GOOD job!
i am wondering why cant they see the changes inside my friend,he is trying so hard,he worked so hard,this world is so unfair,mostly ppl jus wil notice you if u are smart/talented...pls,pls turn back to see them which you think have rotten,they may be a good person if you help them......
i am so disappointed.....this world is so cruel,i feel like i am going to cry ......
i really feel sad for my friend,nt only him but also others....what we need is simple,UNDERSTANDING and LOVE......is that hard??
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment