Facebook Badge

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

say HI again......

已经很久了,我没动这个部落格。。。
哈哈,我想我应该从新再来吧,在部落格写上我的日记,也许我无法说出的话,可以借此地痛痛快快说出来吧。。。

um,where should i start?
this year was a tough year for me...almost everything was bad...bad...really bad.......
sometimes i sat down,alone,thnking about my life...yeah,i was n am fighting to win ....
i want to do the best,i want to excel in academic ,i want to sing,dance,play guitar,and of course my art....
but every times even i worked hard,what i gt just .....nothing....my friends always said i so emo,yeah i admit i am,but if u work hard day in and day out ,i guess all of us hope that we could do the things better.....

maybe I AM WRONG......
maybe i should not be like that,
maybe i should just try my best and let everything be natural....
let GOD  decides,whether FATHER LORD  wants to reward me,vice versa......
i told myself to think like that,but i dont know why,its hard....
tell u a secret,actually its nt a secret,i sometimes sat on the bed,and suddenly i  cried....
haha,silly ,i know that,but dont despise me,because i m EMO QUEEN....
and maybe i can act in drama or movies in future,haha

ya,acting is interesting....
a few years ago,i really so interested in singing,dancing,i love to perform on the stage...
i feel like i am so confidence when i was on stage,
i dreamed to become an artist,maybe u guys will think that i am influenced by their money o whatever,but honestly,its nt true...
i just love being on stage,that feel...really really hard to describe...haha
but i know its just a silly dream,its impossible
and now,i still dont know what i want to be...
a professional doctor???
its boring dont u think so?yeah,i can get a lot of money,i can shop  ,i can buy prada,gucci,vincci++,lv....
but its nt the kind of things i like,i dont like just sit in office...i wan something different,special!!

but what is that??
i guess i still cant find it,i  not even sure who i am,
i dont know,i just feel i am loser,sometimes......

i am stupid,i dont know why i treat myself so cruelly,
i am on diet,everyday
i dn eat supper or kfc,
it had been ages since the last time i ate hamburger...
what for??
but it has become a part of my life...
so now even i am watching my family eating kfc o supper,i have no feel

haiz,i think i shoud stop,i  have revealed many of my secrets ,the diet thing,haiz,dn laugh at me......
haha...but 
i am a cool person,so i dont care

No comments:

Post a Comment